Garnier SkinActive Face Wash with Green Tea, Oily Skin, 6.7 fl. oz.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Made with Green Tea, this foaming face wash purifies while removing dirt, oil and daily build-up. This facial cleanser leaves skin deeply cleansed and left looking matte. This face wash rinses clean with no pore-clogging residue. Suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin. Best if used with the 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Green Tea, For Oily Skin.What does naturally-derived mean? We consider an ingredient to be naturally-derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source. This formula consists of 96% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 4% of the formula to ensure sensoriality and preservation. Deep pore face wash with green tea for oily skin, made with 96 percent naturally derived ingredientsThis facial cleanser deeply purifies to reduce the appearance of poresVegan formula made without parabens, dyes or sulfatesThis foaming face wash leaves skin deeply cleansed and more radiant
Skin Care Concern: Oil & Shine Control