Garnier SkinActive 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water, 6.75 fl. oz.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Made with Rose Water, this 3-in-1 face moisturizer is three products in one - a daily face moisturizer that hydrates, a night cream that deeply nourishes, and a facial mask that soothes skin. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy cream hydrates while intensely restoring skin's softness and suppleness. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.What does naturally-derived mean? We consider an ingredient to be naturally-derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source. This formula consists of 96% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 4% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation. 3-in-1 face moisturizer with rose water for sensitive skin, made with 96 percent naturally-derived ingredients3-in-1 face moisturizer, night cream and facial mask hydrates and soothes skinMade without mineral oil, parabens, silicones or dyesNon-greasy cream intensely restores skins softness